Hyatt Associate Director of Sales in JAKARTA, Indonesia
- To ensure that the Sales activities are aligned with the Events Sales and Marketing Strategy, and that the Hotel Actions have been implemented where appropriate.
- To handle all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily. Keeping the respective Head of Department aware.
- Follows through on inquiries, requests, and complaints.
- Coordinates and communicates verbally and in writing with customer (internal and external) regarding staying experience details. Follows up with customer post-event.
- Greets customer during the event phase and hands-off to the operations team for the execution of details.
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality and ensures consistent, high level service throughout all phases of hotel events. Ensures products and services sold to client meet or exceed their expectations, create loyalty and leads to increased market share.
- Effectively manages customer budgets to maximize revenue and meet customer needs.
- Accurately Event forecasts and budget.
- To conduct all selling activities and to communicate these activities throughout the hotel.
- Proactively ensures that others have the accountability, authority and resources necessary to both manage work execution and drive for results.
- Approaches work with a sense of urgency and purpose.
- To wear the correct uniform and maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene, according to the hotel and department’s grooming standards.
- To maximize associate productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
- Demonstrates business ethics and personal integrity, i.e., is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual.
- Listens and responds to others.
Primary Location: ID-JW-Jakarta
Organization: Park Hyatt Jakarta
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: JAK000106
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.