Hyatt Director of Sales in JAKARTA, Indonesia
- Implement the hotel’s Sales Strategy (goals, tactics and actions) to achieve and exceed forecasted revenue figures in Rooms, events, and all other revenue departments
- To represent the Sales function on the hotel's Executive Committee in the absence of the Director of Sales and Marketing or Director of Marketing Communication or Director of Event
- To handle all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily. Keeping the respective Head of Department aware.
- To prepare and conduct an Annual Sales Plan, in close cooperation with the Director of Sales and Marketing, including all sales metrics such as ADR, RGI and any others which will be part of the hotel’s business plan.
- To assume full responsibility for the cost-effective operation of the Sales Department and assist the sales resources and funds, and control departmental costs
- To measure, interpret, priorities and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing communications activities or trade show through a ROI analysis and adjust as necessary
- To assist all the sales strategy, tactics, and action implementations, complying with the Smart Selling approaches, in order to create a strong and disciplined sales team, and to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- To monitor and evaluate local, national and international market trends, and the competitor hotels’ sales initiatives, in order to make sure that the hotel’s marketing and sales remain competitive and cutting edge
- To assist to manage all the key sales accounts and groups, to evaluate them based sales account analysis prepared by sales Manager – Strategy / Marketing Analyst, and to make strategy for pricing, inventory, and sales resource allocation.
- To work closely with other management personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
Primary Location: ID-JW-Jakarta
Organization: Park Hyatt Jakarta
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: JAK000103
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.