Hyatt Revenue Manager in JAKARTA, Indonesia
About Park Hyatt
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
Scheduled to open in late 2018, Park Hyatt Jakarta has its sights set on redefining the luxury hotel experience in the capital.
About the role
AsRevenue ManagerofPark Hyatt Jakarta,the first Park Hyatt in Indonesia, you will report to the Director of Sales and Marketing:
- Produces Quality Work The ability to produce high quality work in a consistent and reliable manner, in support of Hyatt’s standards and processes
- Achieves Results The ability to identify priorities, solve problems, produce desired results and be accountable for commitments
- Promotes Teamwork and Collaboration The ability to build relationships within and across functions, balance individual and team goals, respect others and value different perspectives.
- Communicates Effectively The ability to listen actively and identify appropriate messages and delivery methods to effectively influence others.
- Shows Initiative and Resourcefulness The ability to initiate action, make decisions, adapt, drive change, use resources efficiently and solve problems quickly, creatively and practically
- Focuses on Customers The ability to identify needs, shape actions and add value to relationships based on a central focus of customer satisfaction
We are looking for candidates who are currently in a similar leadership role or have relevant experience, preferably in hotels.
- Familiar with sales and revenue system such as PRIO and Cognos
- Has a depth business analysis skill in terms of generating revenue and making recommendations concerning the ideal customer market / base, overall strategy and promotional tactics as well as market segmentation.
- Creative and innovative to design the pricing strategies to increase hotel’s overall sales and profitablility
- Reputation as a collaborative and results-oriented leader, with excellent communication and business acumen.
- Local residency
- Proficiency in both Indonesian and English.
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
We care for people so they can be their best. Our values ofEmpathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, IntegrityandRespect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged.To get a peek into how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply throughwww.hyatt.jobs.
Primary Location: ID-JW-Jakarta
Organization: Park Hyatt Jakarta
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: JAK000094