Hyatt Assistant Manager Grand Club in JEJU, South Korea
Hyatt is extremely pleased to prepare the opening for the Grand Hyatt Jeju with a new vision of the Grand Hyatt brand in Jeju, reflective of the island’s unique environment, and providing travelers with our first-class integrated resort service and hospitality. The hotel will be one of the largest Hyatt hotels with 1,600 rooms, 14 food and beverage outlets, and approximately 1,200 square meters of meeting space, indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center, two spas (Western and Korean) with a total of eight treatment rooms and a kids club.
General purpose of job is to assist the Club Lounge Manager in delivering the brand promise by managing the Grand Club and Owners Club Lounge to ensure the smooth operation of the hotel's executive floor, including check-in and check-out of guests, as well as the running of the executive floor lounge.
The position will initially be based in Jeju City/Island, South Korea.
To be Successful in This Role, You Will Require to Have
- A minimum 2 years Rooms Division work experience as Manager or Assistant Manager in larger hotel operation.
- Hotel Opening experience and understanding of casino integrated resort operations.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Exposure to Executive or Club Lounge operations
- Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: KR-49-Jeju
Organization: Grand Hyatt Jeju
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: JEJ000392
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.