Hyatt Management Trainee in JIAXING, China
The training program will focus on technical skills, leadership skills and discipline specific skills. Technical tasks focus on learning the basic functions of each of the non-management jobs within a discipline. Tasks and learning activities focus on learning company culture, policies and procedures, and broadening one’s knowledge of hotel operations. On-the-job training provides hands-on experience in the position.
1. For expatriates only.
2. Good English proficiency in both written and oral.
3. Passionate for hospitality and hotel operations.
4. Good service awareness and willing to learn and become a future leader.
5. Experienced in hotel is preferred; previous experience in China would be a plus.
6. Responsible for supervising and coordinating the all activities of personnel engaged in operations department.
7. Performs duties common to manager and other duties as may be assigned.
8. Attends to guest complaints, requests or inquiries.
9. Trains personnel according to established procedures; Conducts orientation of all new employees and ongoing training of all staff.
10.Ensure cross cultural exchange with Associates.
Primary Location: CN-33-Jiaxing
Organization: Alila Wuzhen
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: JIA000007
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.