Hyatt Internship Trainee - F&B in KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia
Internship Trainee – Food and Beverage - Hyatt House Kuala Lumpur, Mont Kiara
Come and join us in our journey as we care for people so they can be their best! We believe that
We are currently looking for an experienced Internship Trainee – Food and Beverage to join us in this exciting journey with the first Hyatt House in South East Asia.
This position reports directly to the Lead Host – Assistant Manager.
Key Qualifications and requirements:
- Adheres to all Hyatt Hotels hygiene standards and local hygiene laws
- Be Familiar with all coffee, beer, wine and distilled spirits knowledge and be capable to provide excellent beverage service to guests.
- Makes sure to provide satisfied service to meeting planners and meeting guests.
- Demonstrate a positive can-do personality
- Enters orders in the Point of Sales System immediately upon taking the order to ensure items are prepared in a timely fashion
Candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted for the next phase of the recruitment process
Able communicate, writing and speaking in English
Able to speak other languages will be an advantage
Diploma in Hotel Management, relevant education background or Catering School students
Primary Location: MY-10-Kuala Lumpur
Organization: Hyatt House Kuala Lumpur
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: KUA001010
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.