Hyatt Bell Attendant in KUANTAN, Malaysia
At Hyatt, we believe ourguests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experience to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded.
You will join an energetic and passionate team of ambassadors who are the face of Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort. As a member of our Concierge/Bell Desk team, you will be the first to warmly welcome our Guests and the last associate to thank them for their stay. As an excellent communicator, you will work hand in hand with the team to ensure that Concierge / Bell Desk managed efficiently.
Day to Day
- To meet and greet all guests arriving and departing the hotel
- To control a busy driveway and provide clear direction
- To handle guest enquiries and to be familiar with the hotel, Kuantan and its surrounding areas
- To assist guests in making necessary arrangements for their transport requirements
- To deliver and collect guest luggage to and from guest rooms
* Excellent customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must. * Basic computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office and we would love if you had some knowledge of Fidelio/Opera. * As this role is physically demanding, you will be required to stand and move around for your shift, including lifting up Guest luggage. * Must have the availability to work a variety of shifts, including weekends, late evenings, public holidays and overnights. * *Due to strict regulation of Malaysian Immigration and Manpower Department, this position is open for Malaysian Nationals only.
Primary Location: MY-06-Kuantan
Organization: Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: KUA000928
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.