Hyatt 衛生管理者：Hygiene Manager/Assistant Manager in KYOTO, Japan
About Hyatt Regency
The first brand in the Hyatt portfolio, Hyatt Regency has established itself as a leader in design innovation, providing guests with open, communal spaces to connect or unwind, together or alone. Hyatt Regency became the company’s first international hotel brand with the opening of Hyatt Regency Hong Kong in 1969; since then, we have expanded across the globe, taking our place as one of the world’s leaders in the hospitality industry. We are committed to delighting our guests around the world, enriching every visit and inspiring meaningful connections with colleagues, with friends and family, and with us.
About the role
Hyatt Regency Kyoto is currently seeking an experienced Hygiene Manager. You will be responsible for leading hygiene strategies and practices in line with the company's strategic priorities and brand standards, while meeting colleague, guest and owner expectations. You will lead efforts to obtain HACCP and other certifications.
• Japanese language capabilities essential, both written and spoken. English a plus.
• Minimum 2 years work experience specializing in hygiene and occupational safety and health.
• Passion for excellence in hygiene and occupational safety and health.
• Japan-based certification in occupational safety and health.
• Exceptional communication skills and capability to interact with people of diverse backgrounds.
• Proficient in MS Office and Outlook.
- MS OfficeおよびOutlookに習熟していること。
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek into how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld, #WorldofHyatt, andHyatt.com.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply now.
Primary Location: JP-Kansai-Kyoto
Organization: Hyatt Regency Kyoto
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: KYO000280
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.