Hyatt Assistant Sales Manager - Tokyo Sales Office in KYOTO, Japan
- Ensures professional Sales Calls using Hyatt’s Consultative Selling principles and SMART Selling philosophies.
- Carefully plans Sales Calls into defined objectives.
- Ensures systematically and efficiently calls on allocated Accounts within location and reports findings and opportunities to the Director of Sales.
- Plans and makes Sales trips to the parties concerned which is our current and potential clientele to explore into new business opportunities.
- Achieves the monthly and annual personal target and the corporate/travel agent segment target room night production and room revenue plus event revenue.
- Please ensure that you have discussed your interest in this position with your Human Resources Departmentbeforeyou apply online.
Primary Location: JP-Kansai-Kyoto
Organization: Hyatt Regency Kyoto
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: KYO000139
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.