Hyatt Director of Food & Beverage in KYOTO, Japan
About Hyatt Regency The first brand in the Hyatt portfolio, Hyatt Regency has established itself as a leader in design innovation, providing guests with open, communal spaces to connect or unwind, together or alone. We are committed to delighting our guests around the world, enriching every visit and inspiring meaningful connections with colleagues, with friends and family, and with us.
About the Role You will be responsible for the efficient running of the division in line with company's strategic priorities and brand standards, while meeting colleague, guest and owner expectations. You will manage a diverse team of F&B and Events professionals, and partner with the hotel's Executive Chef to design exceptional menus, F&B promotions and delightful events to increase our customer base and retain our most loyal customers.
- Has a Degree in Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience as Director of Food & Beverage or Assistant Director of F&B in international hotel chain.
- Passion for excellence in restaurants, bars & events.
- A proven record of success in Food & Beverage.
- Demonstrated commercial capability to deliver profit, control costs and build customer loyalty.
- Up-to-date with Food & Beverage trends and technologies.
- Exceptional communication skills and capability to interact with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Exceptional problem solving and leadership capability.
- Excellent in oral and written English and Japanese.
- Japanese and/or English language capabilities essential, both written and spoken.
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook.
Primary Location: JP-Kansai-Kyoto
Organization: Hyatt Regency Kyoto
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: KYO000248
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.