Hyatt Sunriver Resort Homes Services Technician in LA PINE, Oregon
//The Houseman is responsible for responding to the needs of housekeepers, management, front desk, dispatch and guest service calls. The houseman must follow the required procedures for handling, cleaning, disposing, or moving of objects/materials and/or the clean-up of blood, infectious materials, or body fluids containing blood in accordance with the OSHA Blood-borne Pathogen Standards. S/he will assist in maintaining the AAA Four Diamond Standards.
_ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:_
- Provides prompt response to all service calls
- Maintains constant awareness of safety issues, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks and suspicious persons). Reports all safety incidents to on-duty supervisor.
- Acts with responsibility towards all company property, supplies and equipment
- Responsible for delivery of requested guest items
- Keeps van/houseman vehicles stocked and orderly at all times
- Responds to any applicable guest, front desk or housekeeping request as needed
- Receives and stores incoming freight accurately and promptly
- Maintains effective organization, layout, cleanliness, security, upkeep and maintenance of all storage closets and facilities
- Keeps accurate and legible records of all services
- Provides accurate key control and effective security for all keys, buildings and vehicles
- Maintains complete and effective ongoing stocking of all linen closets with the exception of linens and terries unless otherwise assigned
- Helps maintain a clean and safe working environment in the housekeeping department
- Follows through on lost and found procedures. No articles shall be removed from occupied spaces. Absolute respect for guest property should always be exercised.
- Report any needed repairs immediately to supervisor (such as leaky faucets or toilets, loose tile, broken window panes, missing nuts or screws, etc.).
- Offers warm and sincere welcome/farewell for all guests of Sunriver Resort including use of guest name & good eye contact with each guest
- Maintains an up to date working knowledge of all resort amenities as well as any special events
- Interacts with resort staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information / / / /
// _EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:_ * High school diploma or equivalent preferred * Prior hospitality experience preferred * Prior houseman experience preferred * One year of customer service experience required _ _ _JOB REQUIRMENTS:_ * Must be a United States citizen or possess a valid work permit * Must possess a valid Oregon Driver’s License and meet company driving standards //
Primary Location: US-Oregon-Sunriver
Organization: Sunriver Resort
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Req ID: SUN000196
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.