Hyatt Sunriver Resort Seasonal Zeppa Kitchen Manager in LA PINE, Oregon
The Seasonal Kitchen Manager is responsible for providing leadership and guidance to the designated Food & Beverage Outlet teams, Pool & Spa Maintenance team, and Pool Ambassador teams. S/he will work with the entire Zeppa Bistro, Merchant Trader, Backyard, Spotted Frog and Cove teams to ensure guest satisfaction and optimum performance.TheSeasonal Kitchen Managerwill assist in maintaining the AAA Four Diamond Standards.
_ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:_
- Maintains a commitment to customer service and guest satisfaction
- Prepares and monitors budget of expenditures and projected incomes
- Ensures supplies are properly stocked; coordinates ordering of supplies as necessary
- Coordinates inventory control
- Utilizes labor management tools to schedule and control labor costs
- Performs restaurant staff duties as necessary (Front of House and Culinary)
- Maintains a safe and pleasant work environment
- Acts as the Manager on Duty
- Ensures service standards are being applied by all team members
- Ensures cleanliness and safety of the outlet
- Promotes high associate morale
- Ensure that recipe cards, production schedules, plating guides, photographs are current and posted.
- Ensure that all staff prepare menu items following recipes and yield guides, according to department standards.
Performs other related duties as assigned
* High school diploma or equivalent required * At least four years Food & Beverage leadership experience required * At least four years of customer service experience required * At least four years of supervisory experience preferred * Prior hospitality experience preferred * Two or four year degree in hospitality related field preferred * At least two years POS system experience preferred * Prior cash handling experience required
Primary Location: US-Oregon-Sunriver
Organization: Sunriver Resort
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Seasonal
Req ID: SUN000261
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.