Hyatt Marketing Communications Specialist - FT (Lahaina) in LAHAINA, Hawaii
At Destination Residences Hawaii we seek to unite our associates and leader/managers around a common set of vision, mission, and values. This is the reason why the Vision, Mission and Values are an essential part of every leader/managers’ and associates’ Job Description.
VISION:“Destination Residences Hawaii is recognized as the outstanding choice in managing premium vacation homes, resort condominiums and hotels; defined by people with genuine purpose, pride and sense of place.”
MISSION: “We foster excellence in performance and provide significant benefits for our owners, guests and team members as an Ohana with core Hawaiian values, dedicated to sharing Aloha, Hookipa and the authentic experiences of our island home.”
* Pono– do the right thing for all involved
* Kuleana– one’s personal sense of responsibility
* Kākou– we are in this together and rely on each other
* Pookela*–**be the best, be supreme, be a champion
* *Imi loa– search and seek a better w
* Mālama– care for yourself and others
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for achieving excellence in brand marketing within Destination Residences Hawaii, showcasing our properties and islands in an on-brand, aspirational way to all potential guests, owners and media. From creating compelling social media to producing photoshoots to managing agencies, the Creative and Communications specialist will ensure a high level of execution for marketing campaigns and communications efforts.
* High school diploma or equivalent required. College or business school degree preferred. * Two years prior hospitality marketing experience preferred. * Must be computer literate and be thoroughly familiar and have excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Publisher and Powerpoint. * Must have working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite * Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to copy write. * Strong organizational and time management skills. * Must have the ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality. * Require State of Hawaii Driver’s License. * Must be able to take initiative, be solution-oriented and have good judgment. * Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure. Relocation packages not offered.
Primary Location: US-HI-Lahaina
Organization: Destination Residences Hawaii
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: LAH002298
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.