Hyatt Turndown Attendant (Seasonal) in LENOX, Massachusetts
The Turndown Attendant is responsible for cleaning, turning down guest beds, and delivering any other needs of the guest. This person must have good communication skills as well as the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate weight. This is a fast paced position.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 50 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Primary Location: US-MA-Lenox
Organization: The Cranwell Resort, Spa and Golf Club
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Seasonal
Req ID: LEN000039