Hyatt Assistant Banqueting Manager in LONDON, United Kingdom
Welcome to the Andaz, where our name translates from Hindi as "personal style". Our hotel is not conventional, this is reflected in our people and woven into the fabric of our culture of creating memorable experiences, part of the Hyatt Hotels portfolio. Uncover an environment free of barriers, where ideas are exchanged and encouraged. We are a 5 Star Lifestyle Hotel located in the heart of vibrant East London. Featuring 267 newly refurbished rooms, 7 exciting bars & restaurants and 15 diverse event spaces. We embrace people challenging the norm and who aren’t afraid of standing out, that’s what makes us different – your personal style whether that be tattoos, piercings or pink hair. Andaz London Liverpool Street is one of the city of London’s most prominent conference and meeting venues. Our 14 meeting rooms including: private dining, event and conference rooms can accommodate from a small boardroom meeting or private dinner, through to a large conference for up to 250 guests, a cocktail party for 500 or a product launch. Our event spaces range from a grand Victorian ballroom to modern and bespoke, all spaces feature natural daylight, complimentary Wi-Fi and on-site AV services.
At the hotel, we are on a journey to deliver food & drinks that are thoughtfully sourced and carefully served. From fresh local ingredients that reflect the season to mindfully served local flavours.
As the *Assistant Events Operations (Banqueting) Manager *you head up the service side of the operation and be in charge of the teams’ development and progression as it’s the people that make the experience for our guests and help create lasting memories.
Some of the key tasks include but are not limited to:
- Attending all the F&B meetings
- Taking care of the schedule of the casuals and Managers
- Monitor Department and Individual Goals
- Achieving the yearly business goals
- P&L understanding and reports
- Running the daily operation (briefing, handover, cash ups etc.)
- Managing and developing the Team
- Guest Satisfaction targets (NPS)
- Improving service level and offering
Ideally you have already gained work experience in the same or similar role, preferably within a prestigious hotel environment. You are passionate about F&B and people and motivated to change and grow.
If you are a dynamic, sociable and talented person that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
Being part of Andaz also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 679 hotels in over 54 different countries, also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
What is in it for you?
Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- 1 Complimentary night stay for 2 in the Andaz (incl. dinner and breakfast) after 6 months of employment
- Discounts of up to 50% in our 7 restaurants & bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
- Bike 2 work scheme
- Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas celebrations
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan
Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
This role is subject to employer right to work checks.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Organization: Andaz Liverpool Street
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: LON003667
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.