Hyatt Bartender in LONDON, United Kingdom
What makes us special:
Few addresses are richer in history and anecdote than this hotel; it is one of the most iconic addresses in London! Part of/The Unbound Collection/by Hyatt. Our newest property in the UK is due to open this year as a 152-room luxury lifestyle hotel. We are an international 5* hotel, ideally located just a few steps from St James’s, Covent Garden and right next to Trafalgar Square.
Our guests should expect the unexpected! We aim to inspire the freedom to be extraordinary, enabling individual stories through curated, authentic experiences.
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun.
Within the immediate lobby area, this bar will create the atmosphere and energy for the whole ground floor and will be the real hub of the hotel. A grand glass chandelier hanging centre sets the tone for a beautifully designed room which truly incorporates the history of the space. The food & beverage offering varies throughout the day; from a tasty, light breakfast all the way through to delicious and exciting bar snacks alongside specialised classic & signature cocktails.
- Are you a Bartender who wants to develop your career and take part into the launch of one of the hottest bars in London?
- Do you want to work for an expanding worldwide Company, with great benefits for you, and opportunities to grow professionally within and outside of the UK?
- Do you want to work in a positive and supportive working environment?
- Are you a skilled Bartender who is ready for a new challenge?
- * If you are a charismatic, passionate and talented Bartender who is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, you do not want to miss the opportunity to apply for this job!
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including: * 12 complimentary nights world wide
Individual personal career development opportunities
Monetary Reward for recommending a friend
Interest free season ticket loan
Tax-free Cycle to work scheme
Tuition Aid, to name but a few
Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
_This role is subject to employer right to work checks._
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Organization: Unbound Great Scotland Yard London
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: LON003535
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.