Hyatt Commis Chef - Montagu Kitchen in LONDON, United Kingdom
Commis Chef - The Montagu Kitchen * *
The Montagu Kitchen is a modern British all-day dining destination, set in the heart of Marylebone, located in Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill where guests can come together to eat, drink, socialise, and relax. Inspired by the gardens at Chartwell - the private home of Sir Winston.
Churchill, in Kent – The Montagu Kitchen serve seasonal food using local suppliers and fresh British produce, which aims to reconnect diners with nature through simple dishes that bring a little bit of the gardens at Chartwell to the city.
About the role
As Commis Chef joining the team, you will play a key part in supporting the day to day running of the kitchen and creating outstanding food in order to provide a superb dining experience for our guests at any time of the day. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the mis en place
- Preparing and presenting dishes to high standard levels
- Deep knowledge of menus and seasonal products
Ideally with a NVQ L1/L2 qualification, you have already gained first work experience in the same or similar role, preferably within a prestigious Restaurant and/ hotel environment. You are passionate about food and motivated to change and grow. If you are a dynamic, sociable and talented Commis Chef that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
Being part of Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 679 hotels in over 54 different countries, also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
What is in it for you?
Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK restaurants & bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas celebrations
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan
- Team member & performance rewards system redeemable in various forms complimentary such as gift cards
Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
_This role is subject to employer right to work checks._
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Organization: Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: LON003457
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.