Hyatt Demi Chef de Partie Pastry in LONDON, United Kingdom
Demi Chef de Partie – Pastry * *
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is conveniently tucked away in upmarket Marylebone, located in the heart of London’s West End, featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. With 440 sophisticated guestrooms including 50 suites, many which have been recently refurbished, plus 11 distinctive meeting spaces, the hotel offers a full range of services tailored to serve the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. Dining options include seasonal British dishes at The Montagu, snacks and cocktails at award-winning Churchill Bar & Terrace or Michelin-starred Italian fine-dining at Locanda Locatelli.
As DemiChef de Partie - in the *Pastry *department you are accountable for preparing a consistent, high quality food product in order to provide guests with a memorable dining experience. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
- Provide a superb dining experience for our guests
- Prepare and present dishes to high standard levels
- Deep knowledge of menus and seasonal products
- Being familiar with all food items on the menu and new products on the market
- Ensure hygiene and sanitation are strictly observed and that equipment and utensils are handled, maintained and used correctly
You have already gained work experience in the same or similar role, preferably within a prestigious Restaurant and/ hotel environment. You are passionate about pastries and motivated to change and grow.
If you are a dynamic, sociable and talented Demi Chef de Partie that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
Being part of Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 679 hotels in over 54 different countries, also recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
What is in it for you? * * Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK restaurants & bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas celebrations
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan
- Team member & performance rewards system redeemable in various forms complimentary such as gift cards Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
_Please be sure to be eligible to work and live in the UK before applying._
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Organization: Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: LON003635
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.