Hyatt Housekeeping Attendant in LONDON, United Kingdom
An excellent opportunity has become available for a driven Housekeeping to join our Housekeeping team.
We are an international 5* hotel nestled on the picturesque gardens of Portman Square, just 100 meters north of Marble Arch and Oxford Street. Our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most.
*About the role:
The Housekeeping Attendant is responsible for the cleanliness of guest rooms and associated areas. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
- accountable for the arrival and departure experience
- works with other teams to maximise guest satisfaction
- accountable for room readiness & cleanliness including maintenance
- identify guest’s needs by taking their interests and complaints seriously
- handle all guest enquiries and requirements
- hand in all lost property
Previous experience working in the same or similar role in a five star hotel environment is desired.
If you are people focused, a team player, proactive, curious and committed to deliver outstanding performance, we would like to hear from you.
*Hyatt offers a great range of benefits including:
- 12 complimentary room nights worldwide
- Friends and family discount
- 50% discount at F&B outlets at Hyatt Hotels in the UK
- Private Health Care
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted Gym and Spa Treatments
- Travel loan available
- Quality free meals on duty
- £500 team member referral scheme
- Social hotel calendar and regular recognition events
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Organization: Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: LON003027
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.