Hyatt Housekeeping Porter PT/FT in LONDON, United Kingdom
Few addresses are richer in history and anecdote than this hotel; it is one of the most iconic addresses in London! Part of/The Unbound Collection/by Hyatt. Our newest property in the UK is due to open summer 2019 as a 152-room luxury lifestyle hotel. We are an international 5* hotel, ideally located just a few steps from St James’s, Covent Garden and right next to Trafalgar Square.
Our guests should expect the unexpected! We aim to inspire the freedom to be extraordinary, enabling individual stories through curated, authentic experiences.
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun.
About the role: * * As a housekeeping porter you will be accountable for dealing with guest’s requests in a fast-paced and efficient manner.Some of the key tasks include but are not limited to:
- Restocking the housekeeping pantries daily ensuring adequate levels of linen and guest supplies
- Delivering convenience items on request, extra beds and baby cots to the guests
- Accountable for the cleanliness of the housekeeping pantries, undertaking deep cleaning on a regular basis
- Performing special cleaning tasks including rugs, carpet and upholstery cleaning, removing, hanging and steaming curtains, washing walls and ceilings, moving furniture for deep cleaning, turning mattresses
- Are you very hard working and motivated?
- Do you want to work for an expanding worldwide Company, with great benefits for you, and opportunities to grow professionally within and outside of the UK?
- Do you want to be part of an amazing and supportive team?
- Are you ready to take a new step in your career?
If you are a committed and reliable Housekeeping Porter who is looking for a new challenge and wants to be part of a very special team, apply now!
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including: * 12 complimentary nights world wide
Individual personal career development opportunities
Monetary Reward for recommending a friend
Interest free season ticket loan
Tax-free Cycle to work scheme
Tuition Aid, to name but a few
Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
_This role is subject to employer right to work checks._
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Organization: Unbound Great Scotland Yard London
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: LON003541
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.