Hyatt Housekeeping Room Attendant in LONDON, United Kingdom
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is conveniently tucked away in upmarket Marylebone, located in the heart of London’s West End, featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. With 440 sophisticated guestrooms including 50 suites, many which have been recently refurbished, plus 11 distinctive meeting spaces, the hotel offers a full range of services tailored to serve the needs of business and leisure travellers alike.
Dining options include seasonal British dishes at The Montagu, snacks and cocktails at award-winning Churchill Bar & Terrace or Michelin-starred Italian fine-dining at Locanda Locatelli.
The Housekeeping Attendant – is responsible for cleaning and checking their guest rooms and maintaining the respective corridors. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
· Accountable for the cleanliness of the guest rooms
· Reports any maintenance issues
· Dust and vacuum corridors in the associated areas
· Undertake deep cleaning tasks on a regular basis
· Restock and maintain their trolley on a daily basis
· Handle/report any guest complaints
· Anticipate guest needs and respond to their requests in a timely manner
· Comply with hotel lost property policies
You have already gained work experience in the same or similar role, preferably within a prestigious hotel environment and you are passionate about delivering a great guest experience.
If you are a dynamic, sociable and hard working person that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you.
Being part of Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 679 hotels in over 54 different countries, also recognised as a UK GreatPlace to Work Company !
What is in it for you?
Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
· 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
· Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK restaurants & bars
· Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
· Complimentary meals on duty
· Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
· Cycle 2 work scheme
· Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas celebrations
· Workplace pension scheme
· Annual season ticket loan
- Team member & performance rewards systemredeemable in various forms complimentary such as gift cards
Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
This role is subject to employer rightto work checks.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Organization: Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: LON003639
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.