Hyatt Marketing Communications Manager in LONDON, United Kingdom
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is conveniently tucked away in upmarket Marylebone, located in the heart of London’s West End, featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. With 440 sophisticated guestrooms including 50 suites, many which have been recently refurbished, plus 11 distinctive meeting spaces, the hotel offers a full range of services tailored to serve the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. Dining options include seasonal British dishes at The Montagu, snacks and cocktails at award-winning Churchill Bar & Terrace or Michelin-starred Italian fine-dining at Locanda Locatelli.
About the role:
Some key elements of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the hotel’s marketing communications strategy, including advertising, promotions, public relations, e-commerce, social media, graphics and collateral, so as to support the overall vision and objectives for the hotel
- To create and manage the hotel’s 12 month Marketing Communication and PR strategy
- Work closely with Sales & Revenue Management team to identify opportunities and trends and develop relevant on & offline strategies
- Assist in maximising the hotel’s positive exposure in local, national and international markets across all channels, for the 440 rooms & suites, 11 meeting and event spaces and 2 dining outlets– ensuring exposure surrounding key London events or hotel launches.
- Acting as brand guardian and ensuring all hotel branding and collateral are of a consistent high standards and comply with Hyatt Regency brand standards, or other agreed design.
- Maintain & build relationships with new and existing online influencers for additional content and promotion of rooms, F&B outlets & events.
- Maintaining an analysis of the hotel’s key competitors marketing communications activities.
- Being aware of and communicate any community, business, political and social factors that may affect the hotel’s strategies.
- Demonstrate creativity, energy, drive and commitment in pursuit of all goals and operate as an effective and dependable ‘go to’ resource.
You will report into the Director of Sales & Marketing.
About you: * *
With a solid background of marketing communications, you will ideally have experience in a similar role, although it’s not necessary to have experience in a hotel environment. You will be an effective influencer, with natural interpersonal skills. You will feel comfortable communicating at all levels of the business and have excellent written and verbal communication.
If you are customer focused, creative, talented and passionate individual, who is looking to join a fun, fast paced environment and vibrant team, we would like to meet you.
What is in it for you? Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK restaurants & bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Busy social calendar including annual summer & Christmas celebrations
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan
Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
_This role is subject to employer right to work checks._/ / **
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Organization: Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: LON003611
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.