Hyatt Sales Manager Roadshows in LONDON, United Kingdom
This role is responsible to assist the Sales & Marketing department for all CorporateRoadshowenquiries, by managing corporate accounts and proactively sourcing new ones.
Key responsibilities include transient RFP process - rate setting, negotiation and contracting; ensuring the hotel achieves corporate transient budget for each month while balancing costs to achieve a high GOP. Takes a proactive approach to sales, anticipating potential opportunities and developing new opportunities.
The successful candidate must have attention to detail, the ability to work to deadlines, targets and under pressure. Be an effective communicator and active listener, in order to identify client’s needs. The ability to multi task and work as a team player are key personal skills required for this role, in order for the Sales & Marketing department to achieve total sales budget.
To manage a portfolio of accounts by continuously building on client relationships while keeping with the hotels culture and approach in maintaining high service levels
Negotiating, contracting and managing financial roadshow bookings
Daily site visits, offsite client meetings and presentations
Weekly fam trips and networking events
Stay up to date with market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads and ensure contribution to the overall hotel sales strategy
To ensure the system is updated on regular and timely basis
- Previous experience within Sales in a similar environment/property is essential
- Strong knowledge of Sales process
- Driven/competitive individual who thrives on achieving of their targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- IT skills, with a preference for knowledge of Opera, Hoteligence, Lanyon, Cognos, OTAinsight
What is in it for you?
Continuous learning and development is paramount to us. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all our colleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both online and in our dedicated training room.
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- * * Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- 1 Complimentary night stay for 2 in the Andaz (incl. dinner and breakfast) after 6 months of employment
- * * Discounts of up to 50% in our 7 restaurants & bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- * * Complimentary meals on duty
- Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
- BIke 2 work scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan
Are you ready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
_This role is subject to employer right to work checks._
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Organization: Andaz Liverpool Street
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: LON003788
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.