Hyatt 保安部經理 Security Manager in MACAU, China
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Security manager is responsible to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the hotel’s safety and security procedures, including fire safety, employee and asset protection.
- Oversees in the preparation and updates of the Security Departmental Operations Manual.
- Conducts vulnerability assessments in conjunction with Heads of Department to identify potential risk issues and liability factors, proposing corrective measures where necessary.
- Assists with the preparation and regular update of the Security Departmental Budget.
- Continuously monitors installed safety devices for emergency readiness and to patrol public areas, restaurants, guest floors, offices, plant rooms and all other areas of the hotel, ensuring safety, security and comfort of all guests, hotel personnel and property in and around the hotel.
- Establishes operational procedures for activities such as fire prevention and firefighting, traffic control, guarding and patrolling physical property, orienting and monitoring of personnel involved with classified information, and investigation of accidents and criminal acts.
- Handles investigation and reports all claims regarding thefts, accidents, injury, property damage, vandalism and trespassing from guests, visitors or hotel personnel with the assistance of local police if necessary.
- Ensures that all new employees are briefed and/or trained in Fire Prevention/Fire Fighting procedures relevant to their position.
- Recruits and selects all Security employees. To follow hotel guidelines when recruiting and use a competency-based approach to selecting employees
* Ideally with a professional diploma or certificate in Safety and Security. * Minimum 5 years work experience as a leader/manager in Security team in larger operation. * Good practical, operational and adequate administrative skills are a must.
Primary Location: CN-MO-Macau
Organization: Grand Hyatt Macau
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MAC000598
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.