Hyatt 集團領袖培訓生 Corporate Leadership Trainee in MACAU S.A.R., China
Hyatt's Corporate Training Programme has been designed for those graduates with the greatest potential to become part of Hyatt International's top management team of tomorrow and provides them with the additional training necessary to take on the responsibilities of a management position and to progress rapidly within our company.
The programme is customised to each individual's training needs, previous work experience and personal objectives, and is designed to accommodate the Trainee's own career aspirations and the company's professional standards of performance.
The pace of the programme, which sets a challenging schedule for each Trainee, is based on two phases: • Exposure in various departments of the hotel • An intensive period of training focusing on the Trainee's agreed area of interest.
The training includes both hands-on practical experience as well as opportunities for the Trainee to develop people management skills in a variety of learning environments. In return Hyatt offers subsidised employee meals, structured orientation and training programmes and a positive, supportive and professional work environment.
- This program is open to graduates who have a degree in hotel management, business management or equivalent. Graduates with degrees in other disciplines may be considered for this program although; adjustments in program length may be needed to insure a readiness for entry level management.
- Fluency of the English language is required. Additional languages are an advantage.
- All applicants must have a minimum of nine months industry related work or practical experience, ideally in a five star hotel environment.
- Successful applicants will have demonstrated leadership and involvement in extracurricular activities or organisations.
- Ability and willingness to relocate.
Primary Location: CN-Macau S.A.R.
Organization: Grand Hyatt Macau
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Corporate Management Trainee – Fall Opportunities
Req ID: MAC000445
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.