Hyatt Revenue Manager (m/w/d) in MAINZ, Germany
Ein Hotel kann nur so gut sein, wie seine Mitarbeiter.
Unseren Purpose /"We care for people so they can be their best"/ leben wir daher nicht nur für unsere Gäste, sondern auch für unsere Mitarbeiter.
You will support our property with all tasks of revenue management, maximize overall hotel revenue, and practice room’s revenue management through the implementation of effective pricing and distribution strategies, inventory management, and optimization techniques. Outperform direct competitors and continuously strive to increase market share backed by targeted promotions and working closely with sales and marketing by implementing appropriate promotions and optimal distribution.
We look for someone who:
- Manages and oversees revenue management analytic functions to produce reporting that support and evaluate hotel business strategies
· - Works with individual hotels sales and marketing teams to meet the needs of the hotel to promote in all relevant distribution mediums
· - Produces accurate revenue forecasts that help set hotel goals and outgrow the competition
· - Displays leadership qualities to engage with key hotel executives, mentor and develop revenue personnel
- Bachelors in Business Administration or equivalent
- 3-5 years property experience
- Pricing and inventory optimization expert
- Works independently
- Strong communication skill written and verbal in English, German would be an advantage
Primary Location: DE-RP-Mainz
Organization: Hyatt Regency Mainz
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MAI000109
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.