Hyatt Sales Systems Administrator in MAYAKOBA, Mexico
Auditor of sales and events systems and procedures. Responsible for managing the Hyatt Incentive policies for sales team, group and event billing procedures for events team and sales team expenses to achieve forecast accuracy. This position must maintain confidentially when handling sensitive information, reprioritize workload and address urgent demands quickly, escalate issues that may negatively affect, as appropriate. Exceptional attention to detail and very organized.
1 year minimum in Accounting or Property Management System focused in Hospitality, Ideally with knowledge in Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel Skills), Experience processing invoicing and/or billing at a high volume, Ability to multitask between PC and web-based programs (Oracle or Opera are key).
- Ability to communicate easily with both internal and external customers
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Maintaining a positive attitude during difficult conversations
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Ability to work inclusively, independently, and without excessive supervision
- Appreciates diversity
- Ability to learn new skills, technologies and business processes quickly.
- Adapt to new demands
Primary Location: MX-ROO-Mayakoba
Organization: Andaz Mayakoba
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MAY000393
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.