Hyatt Guest Service Officer - Executive Lounge (Part Time) in MELBOURNE, Australia
At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of /empathy/ and human /connection./ We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as /unique/ individuals, to enable us to design and deliver /personal experiences/. With over 590 properties around the world, our brands include: Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House Hyatt Ziva, and Hyatt Zilara
Grand Hyatt Melbourne has an exciting opportunity for a Guest Service Officer – Executive Lounge. This role provides the delivery of unique experiences for guests with access to our Executive Lounge located on the 31st floor. Working as part of a large team, the successful candidate will provide unscripted service, applying an innovative and empathetic approach at every guest touch point, creating memorable experiences.
The Guest Service Officer - Executive Lounge will provide personalised food & beverage service during breakfast and cocktail hours, manage the efficient running of the lounge outside service periods and provide individualised guest experiences for a wide range of guests.
The successful candidate will have
- · A Diploma/Certificate in Hospitality or Tourism Management is desirable
- · Previous customer service experience, preferably in food & beverage service
- · Excellent organisational and communication skills
- · Current Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
- · Intermediate computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office and preferably some knowledge of Fidelio/Opera
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include:
- · Above Award wage rates
- · Discounted meals in our trendy associate restaurant
- · Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide (Full Time and Part Time only)
- · Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
- · Food and Beverage discounts at Australian-based Hyatt properties
- · Fully laundered uniforms
- · Learning & Development opportunities
- · Discounted Gym Membership at our City Club
How to Apply?
Please click the Apply Now button. Don’t forget to include a cover letter and let us know “why you’re passionate about joining our team”.
Primary Location: AU-VI-Melbourne
Organization: Grand Hyatt Melbourne
Job Level: Part-time
Job: Guest Services
Req ID: MEL001574
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.