Hyatt Guest Service Officer - Front Office in MELBOURNE, Australia
** About Hyatt
At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of */empathy/ and human */connection./ We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as */unique/ individuals, to enable us to design and deliver */personal experiences/ . With over 590 properties around the world, our brands include: Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House Hyatt Ziva, and Hyatt Zilara
You will join an energetic and passionate team of ambassadors who are the face of Grand Hyatt Melbourne. In the role of Guest Service Officer on the Hotel's Front Desk, you will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to the Hotel's guests.
** Day to Day
· To handle all guest arrival check ins and departure check outs
· To create memorable and tailored experiences for all guests.
· To actively upsell and cross sell hotel services and outlets.
· To count money, verify amounts and issue receipts for payments received.
The successful Candidate will have
- Previous Front Desk experience for a Luxury brand
- A Diploma/Degree in Hospitality/Tourism desirable
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
- Experience in using the program Opera
- A passion for going above and beyond to deliver an exceptional 5 star experiences to our guests
- The ability to speak and write in Mandarin desirable
At Grand Hyatt Melbourne, we embody our brand promise of delivering Moments of More by offering challenging and rewarding careers that are more than just your typical job. Our values of Fun, Creativity, Respect, Empathy, Integrity, and Humility at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. Everything that we do for our guests is mirrored in what we do for our most important asset – YOU!
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include:
- Above Award wage rates
- Discounted meals in our trendy associate restaurant
- Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide (Full Time and Part Time only)
- Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
- Food and Beverage discounts at Australian-based Hyatt properties
- Fully laundered uniforms
- Learning & Development opportunities
Discounted Gym Membership at our City Club
How to Apply?
Please click the Apply Now button. Don’t forget to include a cover letter and let us know “why you’re passionate about joining our team”.
Primary Location: AU-VI-Melbourne
Organization: Grand Hyatt Melbourne
Job Level: Part-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: MEL001402