Hyatt Reservations Sales Associate - Global Contact Centre in MELBOURNE, Australia
Global Contact Centre-Pacific is seeking a Reservation Sales Associate to join our energetic team on a full time basis.
Our office is conveniently located in the heart of Melbourne CBD at Grand Hyatt Melbourne.
As a Reservation Sales Associate you will have the opportunity to interact with guest over the phone and via email representing Hyatt Hotels and Resorts.
· Processing reservation via phone, email or fax
· Providing a caring and personalized service for each guest
· Working closely with the hotel’s Front Office and Sales and Marketing Teams to attend to guest requests and needs.
· Have extensive product knowledge of our Global Hyatt Hotels as well as rates and offers available.
The successful candidate needs to possess the following skills:
· Excellent communication and phone skills
· Enjoys working in a fast paced team environment
· A customer focused attitude with excellent attention to detail
· Full time hours between 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday.
· Previous hotel experience in Reservations or Front Desk would be an advantage
In return, we will offer you:
· Extensive training and on-going development
· Opportunities for career progression into specialist departments such as Group Reservations, World of Hyatt Loyalty Program, Social Media and Data Services.
· Amazing incentives and Hotel Famil Trips for outstanding results
Please note only those with ongoing, unrestricted working rights for Australia will be considered for this position.
Primary Location: AU-VI-Melbourne
Organization: Pacific Shared Services Center
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MEL001344
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.