Hyatt Spa Therapist in MELBOURNE, Australia
About Park Hyatt Melbourne
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the Role
As a Casual Spa Therapist for Park Club Health & Day Spa, you will be responsible for providing a consistent and exceptional level of service through the delivery of Spa treatments, building and maintain a client base and upselling of retail products. You will ensure services provided are in accordance with the approved sequence of service and established brand standards of Hyatt International. Working in a team of 15, you will support the Spa Manager in the day to day operations as well as supporting the team to achieve our purpose .
Park Club Health & Day Spa at Park Hyatt Melbourne offers an unforgettable experience through 7 treatment rooms in an Exceptional 5 Star Day Spa. An opportunity exists now for a qualified Spa professional to join our Team in the luxurious environment of Park Hyatt Melbourne
This varied and dynamic role provides a chance to develop your Hospitality career within an international company; either in Australia or overseas.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Perform services pertaining Massage and Spa services in a manner consistent with Park Club Health & Day Spa’s philosophies –/beauty from within/
- Perform various treatments including but not limited to; massage, facial, body treatments, waxing, manicures and pedicures
- Building and maintaining a client base
- Generate retail sales to reach targets
- Focus on repeat clientele
- Providing services in accordance with approved sequence of service and established brand standards of Hyatt International
- Being familiar and knowledgeable in the products used with the ability to recommend products to clients
- Some reception assistance and general housekeeping duties
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy / Massage Therapy or equivalent
- Experience as a Therapist in a spa environment
- Ability to perform a range of treatments including; massage, body treatments and facials
- A commitment to health and wellness
- Exceptional interpersonal and superior customer service skills with the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- A strong attention to detail, exceptional organisational and time management skills
- The ability to create a positive first impression with an understanding of the importance of five-star grooming standards
The flexibility to work on a rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.melbourne.park.hyatt.com and @parkhyattmelbourne
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply through www.hyatt.jobs
Primary Location: AU-VI-Melbourne
Organization: Park Hyatt Melbourne
Job Level: On-call/Casual
Req ID: MEL001488
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.