Hyatt Team Leader - Front Office (Full Time) in MELBOURNE, Australia
At Hyatt we care for people so they can be their best. Care comes from an authentic place of/empathy/and human/connection./We do this by truly seeing people and getting to know them as/unique/individuals, to enable us to design and deliver/personal experiences/. With over 590 properties around the world, our brands include: Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Park Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House Hyatt Ziva, and Hyatt Zilara
The RoleYou will join an energetic and passionate team of ambassadors who are the face of Grand Hyatt Melbourne. As a member of our busy Front Office team, you will be the first to warmly welcome and farewell our guests. As an excellent communicator, you will work hand in hand with the rest of the Front Office team to ensure that our busy lobby is managed effectively.
Day to DayAs a Team Leader – Front Office, you will be responsible for the following:
· To lead a team of Front Office Hosts
· To provide a seamless check in and check out process.
· To provide training and development for new associates
· To handle guest complaints in a timely manner
What we are looking for?
· Previous experience with Opera or Fidelio
· Previous experience in a busy hotel Front Desk environment
· Strong cashiering and computer skills
· Proven experience in motivating a team
· Ability to work efficiently and professionally under pressure
· Excellent personal presentation, customer service and communication skills
· Availability to work a rotating roster including early mornings, late evenings, weekends and public holidays
· You will be engaging with our Guests whilst standing all day long so you should be able to tolerate large amounts of standing
At Grand Hyatt Melbourne, we embody our brand promise of delivering Moments of More by offering challenging and rewarding careers that are more than just your typical job. Our values of Fun, Creativity, Respect, Empathy, Integrity, and Humility at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. Everything that we do for our guests is mirrored in what we do for our most important asset – YOU!
With enriching work comes amazing rewards! Just some of our associate benefits include:
Above Award wage rates
Discounted meals in our trendy associate restaurant
Complimentary accommodation at selected Hyatt properties worldwide (Full Time and Part Time only)
Discounted accommodation rates for associates as well as friends and family
Food and Beverage discounts at Australian-based Hyatt properties
Fully laundered uniforms
Learning & Development opportunities
Discounted Gym Membership at our City Club
How to Apply?
Please click the Apply Now button. Don’t forget to include a cover letter and let us know “why you’re passionate about joining our team”.
Please note that only those with ongoing and unrestricted working rights for Australia will be considered for this opportunity.
Primary Location: AU-VI-Melbourne
Organization: Grand Hyatt Melbourne
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: MEL001391