Hyatt Supervisor - Customer Service - Hyatt Shared Service Center in MOORE, Oklahoma
We are pleased that you are exploring Hyatt Hotels Corporation. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren’t just met- they’re exceeded. We believe our customers select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who work hard to provide efficient service and meaningful experiences. It’s a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. At Hyatt, we care for people so they can be their best. Our commitment to Diversity is best evidenced by our focus on company-wide diversity initiatives. We continue to be recognized as one of America’s best companies for minorities. Associates of Hyatt are given the tools from the first day to make a difference. Hyatt employees enjoy the following benefits: health and welfare programs, Hyatt retirement savings plan, and educational assistance, employee stock purchase program, 12 free room nights for full time associates after one year of service, community involvement, and wellness reimbursement.
The Hyatt Shared Service Center provides accounting and customer support for over 150 Hyatt Hotels in North America and Latin America. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance, yet reaps great rewards- whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive working environment. If you are ready for this challenge, we are ready for you! The purpose of this role is to lead Customer Service activities within the Hyatt Shared Services Center in Moore, Oklahoma. The candidate will have a clear vision of the level of service that constitutes ‘high quality’ to ensure that the HSSC exceeds its defined service levels. This role will build and maintain strong relationships with HSSC associates, as well as internal and external customers at multiple levels.
- Effectively manage a team of Customer Service Agents who will handle all guest inquiries.
- Achieve Quality and Efficiency targets through coaching and motivation.
- Maintain a positive, employee focused environment.
- Assist Customer Service Agents to meet their quality and efficiency targets through coaching and mentoring.
- Create an environment of “continuous improvement” through innovative solutions to challenges and department process enhancements
- Efficiently respond to feedback and information requests from hotels.
- Assist with various HSSC projects as needed.
- Regular attendance is expected based on schedule and business needs.
- Participation in employee events, onsite meetings, hotel visits and industry conferences is expected
Work well with others at a variety of levels within the organization
Ideal candidate will also possess the following characteristics
Maintain a work environment that is comfortable, user-friendly, and organized
- Ability to adapt to new demands, reprioritize workload and address urgent demands quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully to all associates and all internal/external resources
- Eagerness and ability to learn new skills, technologies and business processes quickly
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and across all levels of the organization
- Must be able to work inclusively, but also be able to work independently and without excessive supervision
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential employee information
- Attention to detail / Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law. /
- Knowledge of hotel operations a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years of Customer Service Leadership experience
- Hands-on experience with hotel applications a plus
Proven experience implementing or enhancing a customer service function
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Primary Location: US-OK-Moore
Organization: Hyatt Shared Service Centers
Pay Basis: Yearly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MOO000691
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.