Hyatt Area Director of Sales - West in MUMBAI, India
- Develop and maintain an area-based list of account to support business for assigned Hotels.
- To have targets set and agreed on a quarterly/yearly basis for all hotels in the area.
- To work in close collaboration with the respective DOSM’s of the assigned hotels and to ensure that common sales strategic objectives, goals and tactic are in sync with the overall business objectives of the hotels
- To ensure that a monthly / quarterly/ bi annually and annual review is conducted along with DOSM of respective hotels where by hotel numbers / strategies / way forward is discussed and documented.
- To recommend a yearly activity plan-encompassing area like database, sales solicitation, sales trips, direct mail, hotels relations etc.
- Maintain an accurate record of sales activity completed and ensure it is in-line with agreed goals
- Prepare accurate statistical reports as required or agreed with the reposting managers and to support results
- To create and maintain an accurate database of key accounts of tour and travel, corporate, MICE, PCO segments with potential for inbound /outbound FIT and group business for assigned hotels.
- To make regular pre-scheduled sales trips to the key cities located in the primary markets to solicit business, targeting business and accounts for assigned hotels.
- To establish a close relationship with key sales personnel and management of assigned hotels, identify their needs in the region, generate leads and assist them on request.
- To develop specific accounts strategies and tactical opportunities.
- To attend trade shows, corporate functions or promotions representing Hyatt in general and assigned hotels in particular to keep a high profile in the Market place.
- To constantly feed the team with new information, ideas, creative thoughts and information about competition and customers.
- To constantly update and refine product knowledge.
- Ensure that all corporate policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- To ensure that all office, company and local rules and regulations related to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to.
A university degree is a must in Business Management, Strategic Marketing or Hospitality/Tourism management. An MBA would be an asset for the position. Minimum 10-15 years’ of work experience in different capacities including as Cluster or Area Sales head, and should have handled multiple hotels portfolio.
Strategic orientation, Problem solving skills, leading teams, and administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Organization: Hyatt India Consultancy Private Limited
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MUM000746
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.