Hyatt Associate Director of Sales in MUMBAI, India
Associate Director of Sales is an integral part of the Management team of the Fort and is responsible for the segmented sales effort (MICE, social, TA, Corporate, Embassies, etc.) and creation, development, implementing the segment sales strategy to keep Fort’s business ahead of the market, capturing fair or above RGI & MPI share at all times. A key component will be the maximization of financial performance and achievement the agreed budget across all revenue generating areas, Room, F&B, Sa and activities of the resort. Leads and manages day to day activities related to the sales function with a focus on building long term, value-based customer relationships. Achieves personal booking goals and make recommendations on booking goals of direct reports.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria,
- Must have extensive experience in a similar role within a luxury hospitality environment.
- Excellent communication skills, relationship skills and negotiation skills
- Thrive on working to achieve challenging targets
- High energy, enjoy working under pressure and with a great eye for detail
- Ability to work with multi culture environment with an engaging personality, should be hands-on, yet strategic and can conduct business at the highest level with senior executives and local dignitaries
- Adaptable & flexible with the capacity to set high goals and standards for an integrated collaborative approach between departments
- Bottom-line oriented with emphasis on quality guest-service and team-building.
- Fluent in English
Degree/Diploma from an accredited university in Business Administration, Sales, Hotel Management, or related major.
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Organization: Alila Fort Bishangarh
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MUM000822
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.