Hyatt Commis Chef - South Indian Cusine in MUMBAI, India
* Customer Service
• Provides a courteous and professional service at all times.
• Handles guest and employee enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems if no immediate solution can be found, whilst providing a prompt follow-up.
• Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- * Operational
• Ensures that all company brand standards have been implemented.
• Work closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
• Washes, peels, cuts, and seeds vegetables and fruits.
• Cleans, cuts, and grinds meats, poultry, and seafood.
• Dips food items in crumbs, flour, and batter to bread them.
• Stirs and strains soups and sauces.
• Weighs and measures designated ingredients.
• Carries pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from workstations, stove, and refrigerator.
• Stores foods in designated areas.
• Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils, segregates and removes garbage
• Distributes supplies, utensils, and portable equipment.
• Carves various cooked meats.
• Assists in quality control of items.
• Sets up buffet presentations.
• Respond to the results of the Brand Standard Audit and ensure that the relevant changes are implemented.
• Works in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments in line with our purpose.
• Support the hotels target for NPS and customer service.
• Ensure that the defined ISO standards are followed while on duty.
- * Personnel
• Support the implementation of our purpose, demonstrating and reinforcing Hyatt’s values, Hyatt regency guiding principle and leadership profile.**
• Attends and contributes to all training sessions and meetings as required.
• Exercises responsible behaviour at all times and positively representing the hotel team and Hyatt International.
• Maintains strong, professional relationship with the relevant representatives from competitor hotels, business partners and other organisations.
• Reads the hotel's Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
• Ensures high standards of personal grooming and hygiene standard.
• Responds to changes in the Food and Beverage function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
• Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Mumbai
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MUM000808
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.