Hyatt Events Manager/ Events Executive in MUMBAI, India
- • To ensure brand standards have been implemented.
- • To respond to the results of the Brand Standard Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented
- • To work in a supportive and flexible manner with the other departments in line with our purpose
- • To support the hotel’s target for NPS and customer service
- • To ensure that the defined ISO standards are followed while on duty
- • To meet your designated revenue targets.
- • To assist with the preparation and regular update of the departmental budget
- • To continuously seek ways to maximise revenues and profits by cross selling and up-selling other hotel facilities and services.
- Sales and Marketing
- • To fully utilise the correct photography, presentation material and approved selling phrases for all forms of client presentations.
- Learning and Development
- • To take responsibility for your own learning and development
- • Complete your initial Personal Learning Plan and take advantage of the numerous learning and development opportunities that are available within Hyatt
- • To invest in your own appreciation of taste and style by extensive reading and exposure to trends with other luxury brands and services
- • To take responsibility for increasing your knowledge of all aspects of our food and beverage product and service
- • To attend (and prepare for) a daily briefing, Event Confirmation meetings and any other meetings as require.
Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
Minimum 1 years work experience as Events Executive.
Minimum 2 years work experience as Events Manager or Events Executive.
Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Mumbai
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MUM000719
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.