Hyatt Graphic Designer in MUMBAI, India
* Assume responsibility for preparation and design of the internal and external communication collaterals either printed or electronic such as:
- Monthly newsletter to all General Managers, Marketing and Sales Directors, Marketing Communications Managers, corporate and regional offices
- Monthly newsletter to the Hyatt worldwide sales offices and worldwide reservations offices.
- Monthly newsletter to conference customers, travel agents, tour operators and incentive buyers.
- Newsletter to local customers
- To ensure that all designed communication is error free and consistently of a high quality standard.
- To design all printed and electronic in-house promotional material as stipulated by the Marketing Communications Manager and/or the Executive Assistant Manager for Marketing
- To design all printed collateral for the various departments within the hotel as directed by the Marketing Communications Manager.
- To assume responsibility of guardian of the Hyatt Brand logo and sub-brand logos, which includes responsibility for the correct use of all Hyatt logos and sub-brand logos in all communication.
- To assume and maintain guardianship of the Hyatt International graphics standards manual, ensuring that all suppliers and partners adhere to these standards and procedures outlined in this manual.
- To monitor all costs that fall within the graphic design responsibility and recommend/ institute measures to control them.
- To monitor the existing communication within the hotel that has been produced, and ensure that at all times the communication looks professional and is current.
- To ensure that deadlines on all projects are met.
- To continuously seek ways to assist the department and management to maximize revenues and profits.
* Well versed with Photoshop, CorelDraw and Illustrator. * Contains creative skills to ideate and execute. * Understands creative production (paper types, material formats) and vendor management.
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Organization: Grand Hyatt Mumbai
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MUM000848
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.