Hyatt Guest Service Officer - Front Desk in MUMBAI, India
· Delivers the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
· Provides excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
· Be familiar with the hotel’s products and services and policies.
· Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
· Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
· Personally and frequently verifies that guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in and check-out.
· Ensures that guest history records are accurately maintained and all repeat guests are pre-registered.
· Meets and greets all guests and assists with registrations.
· Ensures the strict control of room keys.
· Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
· Embraces all Touches of Hyatt and the Rooms Top 20.
· Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
· Prepares welcome cards and keys for arrival FIT guests.
· Ensures accurate knowledge of hotels and the tourism in Mumbai.
· Reports “Lost and Found” items.
· Works closely with other Front Office personnel in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
· Supports and embraces the spirit of “We work through Teams”.
· Verifies arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling and transportation and other services requested by guests.
· Ensures an understanding on the sequence of duties related to VIP Guests.
Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management
Minimum 1 year experience at Front Desk
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Mumbai
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: MUM000668
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.