Hyatt Guest Service Officer - Guest Experience in MUMBAI, India
*Main Duties and responsibilities:
· Delivers the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
· Provides excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
· Be familiar with the hotel’s products and services and policies.
· Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
· Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
· Personally and frequently verifies that guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in and check-out.
· Ensures that guest history records are accurately maintained and all repeat guests are pre-registered.
· Maintains excellent communication and works very well with all Divisions and Departments ensuring a close, friendly and open working relationship.
· Ensures the timely planning, coordination, preparations, communication and orchestration for the requirements of VIP’s.
· Ensures that reservations are confirmed, accommodations are blocked, pre-arrival preparations are correctly carried out and that provided services are smooth and provide the correct recognition.
· Responsible for ensuring the General Manager’s correspondence for VIPs is correctly compiled, signed and placed in rooms prior to arrival.
· Ensures that appropriate welcome amenities are provided in line with the hotel VIP Amenities Programme.
· Together with the Rooms team, completes detailed pre-arrival room checks to ensure amenities, standards of accommodation and correct hospitality are appropriate and as planned.
· Personally calls and is on call to meet up with VIP guests during their stay to gather feedback and ensure general comfort and wellbeing.
· Ensures that all feedback, incidents, requests and occurrences relating to VIP guests are logged factually and accurately in the Assistant Manager’s Log, and are followed up on where required in a timely manner.
· Ensures the appropriate communication to all parties within the hotel to ensure that any necessary follow up actions and the accurate conveyance of feedback is provided to ensure we are able to exceed our VIP guest’s levels of expectation.
Immediately relays customer feedback and complaints as appropriate
· Provides high profile visibility and presence in the hotel Lobby and hotel Outlets.
· Provides an efficient, friendly, approachable, and courteous customer feedback facility, professionally and efficiently handling guest feedback, customer complaints and coordinating service recovery.
· Provides “orientation to Mumbai” advice and related services for new apartment residents and long stay VIP guests.
· Ensures that all hotel, company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
· Maintains the Daily Log Book.
· Reports “Lost and Found” items.
· Support the hotels target for NPS and customer service.
· Meets and greets all guests and assists with registrations.
· Ensures the strict control of room keys.
· Ensures that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
· Ensure that the defined ISO standards are followed while on duty.
· Responds to the results of the Consumer Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
· Prepares welcome cards and keys for arrival FIT guests.
· Ensures accurate knowledge of hotels and the tourism in Mumbai.
· Verifies arrival and departure details and arranges luggage handling and transportation and other services requested by guests.
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Mumbai
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: MUM000818
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.