Hyatt Sales Executive - MICE in MUMBAI, India
Main Duties and responsibilities:
• To follow all Hyatt Events Standards for answering phone enquiries, handling email enquiries, preparing proposals and contracts, conducting Hotel Tours, planning Events, creating Event Confirmations, Event execution and Event follow-up
• To fully and correctly use Delphi
• To maintain complete records of all sales agreements, contracts and quotes for the hotel as per Hyatt’s Policies & Procedures.
• Together with your Events Team, to be primarily responsible for converting all incoming leads.
• To answer incoming telephone enquiries and acknowledge emailed enquiries within two hours of receipt
• Where required, to handle last minute leads from enquiry to conversion to the day of the event.
• To undertake telemarketing activities to identify new business opportunities where required.
• To follow the Hyatt Standards in relation to the conversion of Event leads.
• To deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional client service at all times
• To provide courteous and professional service to our internal customers in other departments.
• To meet your designated revenue targets.
• To assist with the preparation and regular update of the departmental budget
• To continuously seek ways to maximise revenues and profits by cross selling and up-selling other hotel facilities and services
Sales and Marketing
• To fully utilise the correct photography, presentation material and approved selling phrases for all forms of client presentations
• To take responsibility for your own learning and development
• Complete your initial Personal Learning Plan and take advantage of the numerous learning and development opportunities that are available within Hyatt
• To invest in your own appreciation of taste and style by extensive reading and exposure to trends with other luxury brands and services
• To take responsibility for increasing your knowledge of all aspects of our food and beverage product and service
• To attend (and prepare for) a daily briefing, Event Confirmation meetings and any other meetings as required
• Ensure that brand standards have been implemented.
• Respond to the results of the Brand Standard Audit and ensure that the relevant changes are implemented.
• Works in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments in line with our purpose.
• Support the hotels target for NPS and customer service.
• Ensure that the defined ISO standards are followed while on duty.
• Support the implementation of our purpose, demonstrating and reinforcing Hyatt’s values, Hyatt Regency guiding principle and Leadership profile.
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Mumbai
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MUM000814
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.