Hyatt Sales Manager - Bangalore in MUMBAI, India
Main Duties and responsibilities:
• Ensures that an efficient and accurate filing system, both manuals as well as electronic, is maintained at all times.
• Maintains complete and supported records of all Sales Agreements, Contracts and Quotations for the Hotel.
• Establishes an efficient trace file to ensure that all business booked is properly tracked.
• Submits Sales report to Director of Sales in a timely manner.
• Provides accurate reporting of business booked to the Sales Coordinator for monthly consolidation.
• Entertains and conducts hotel inspections to clients whenever required.
• Establishes and maintains strong relationship with the established clientele and constantly explores into new business opportunities.
• Liaises and works closely with the related operation departments ensuring guest's requests and expectations are being met.
• Handles guest and employee enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting complaints or problems. If no immediate solution can be found, to ensure that the necessary follow-up is conducted in a timely manner.
• Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
• Keep yourself updated with the hotel’s purpose and brand guidelines to create meaningful connections at every stage of touch point to make a difference in the lives of those you come in contact with every day.
• Achieves the monthly and annual personal target contributing to the Sales revenue.
• Develops and reviews Personal Business Plan which is linked to the Hotel’s Annual Business Plan.
• Conducts extensive competitor research and maintains excellent Product Knowledge of the Hotel.
• Constantly monitors and evaluates local, national and international market trends, and the competitor hotels’ sales initiatives, in order to make sure the hotel’s sales remain competitive and cutting edge.
• Ensures a high level of exposure for Hotel through direct sales solicitation via telephone, contracts and written communications.
• Ensures professional sales Calls using Hyatt’s Consultative Selling principles and Driving Customer Preference philosophies.
• Carefully plans Sales Calls into defined objectives.
• Maintains a detailed knowledge of Hotel facilities, features and services.
• Conducts extensive competitor researches and maintains excellent Product Knowledge of the hotel.
• Ensures systematically and efficiently calls on allocated Accounts within location and reports findings and opportunities to the Director of Sales.
• Pre-qualifies and targets prospects, utilising hotel database and develops appropriate and effective sales solicitation strategies to increase hotel’s market share.
• Professionally conducts routine telemarketing activities to identify new business opportunities. Follows up sales leads to identify prospect.
• Meets and greets VIP guests upon arrival/departure.
• Plans and makes Sales trips to the parties concerned which is our current and potential clientele to explore into new business opportunities.
• Entertains and conducts hotel inspections to relevant representatives/delegates whenever required.
• Establishes strong contacts to source for information in regard to planned and up coming functions/ events.
• Assists Sales Buddy to follow-up on all matters in the absence of Sales Buddy.
• Reviews and constantly seeks Productivity level improvements through the process of “taking work out of the system” (when appropriate) and thorough streamlining of work process.
• Implements all sales action plans related to responsibility areas as outlined in the Marketing plan.
• In this role you will also be required to multi-task in various aspects of the operations as advised by your managers from time to time.
• Ensure that brand standards have been implemented
• Respond to the results of the Brand Standard Audit and ensure that the relevant changes are implemented.
• Works in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments in line with our purpose.
• Support the hotels target for NPS and customer service.
• Ensure that the defined ISO standards are followed while on duty.
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Mumbai
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MUM000801
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.