Hyatt Security Officer in MUMBAI, India
• Patrols lobbies, corridors, guest floors and public areas and makes use of the i-Guard System appropriately, while ensuring there are no fires, unsafe conditions, and/or missing or inoperative safety equipment.
• Assists any call for assistance via the Command Post intercom system at the entry/exit of Car park B.
• Ensures that the Hotel’s policy and procedures in key issuance are adhered to at all times.
• Ensures that the Hotel’s policy & procedures on the issuance of Security Passes are adhered to for all visitors including suppliers, contractors, part-timers, employees etc.
• Ensures that tasks and duties listed for designated posts such as Staff Entrance, Control Room, Patrol, Grand & Terrace Wings’ Lobbies and Hotel Driveway are professionally carried out at all times.
• Assists in the tasks assigned in emergency situations.
• Assists in the tasks assigned during Hotel Fire & Evacuation situations.
• Ensures all Fire Exits are not obstructed at all times.
• Questions any suspicious character in a polite manner; Refuses entry if the subject is not able to provide reasonable reply; Requests for assistance immediately if the situation arises.
• Ensure that brand standards have been implemented
• Respond to the results of the Brand Standard Audit and ensure that the relevant changes are implemented.
• Works in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments in line with our purpose.
• Support the hotels target for NPS and customer service.
• Ensure that the defined ISO standards are followed while on dut
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Mumbai
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: MUM000747
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.