Hyatt Waiter / Waitress in MUMBAI, India
* Main Duties and responsibilities:
• Ensures the delivery of brand promise and provides exceptional guest service at all times.
• Provides excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
• Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
• Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
• Establishes a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationships.
• Ensures that brand standards have been implemented.
• Responds to the results of the brand standard Audit and ensures that the relevant changes are implemented.
• Works closely with other Outlet employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
• Works in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments in line with our purpose.
• Support the hotels target for NPS and customer service.
• Ensure that the defined ISO standards are followed while on duty.
• Maintains par stocks of all equipment and guest supplies as required.
• Seats, takes orders and serves food and beverage to guest according to the established sequence and procedures.
• Presents menu, answers enquiries and makes suggestions regarding food, beverage and service to restaurant guests.
• Clears and resets counters or tables at conclusion of each course.
• Fully conversant with all aspects of the Micros System.
• Computes bill and accepts payment
• Performs the function of cashier as required.
• Verifies cash received ensuring only genuine money been collected.
• Verifies all credit cards presented by guest before to validity of the card.
• Strictly adheres to all policies and procedures issued by the Finance with regard to cashiering and cash handling.
• Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food and Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
• Attends and contributes to all training sessions and meetings as required.
• Exercises responsible behaviour at all times and positively representing the hotel team and Hyatt International.
• Maintains strong, professional relationship with the relevant representatives from competitor hotels, business partners and other organisations.
• Reads the hotel's Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel's rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
• Ensures high standards of personal grooming and hygiene standard.
• Responds to changes in the Food and Beverage function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
• Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Organization: Hyatt Regency Mumbai
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: MUM000809
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.