Hyatt Sales/Marketing/Events Intern - Spring 2020 in NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana
The Sales, Events, & Marketing Intern will be responsible for providing administrative support to 3 of the Departments at Hyatt Regency New Orleans. This person will also serve as the face of the Executive Office and have many responsibilities and the opportunity for multiple projects. Some of your responsibilities will include greeting guests and associates who enter the Executive Offices, answer phone calls for the team, support the Director of Community Relations, Marketing Manager, Events Team, and Sales Team. This person will have intermediate knowledge of the entire Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Powerpoint & Publisher. The intern in this position will have either worked in Hyatt Regency New Orleans operations or similar convention Hotel operations. This intern selected for this position will have demonstrated a passion for Sales, Events &/or Marketing and has completed at least one internship prior.
This is a seasonal/temporary internship for the Spring Semester (January-May 2020)
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you
- Current College or University Student (Junior or above standing)
- You are available for a minimum of 4 months and able to start in January 2020;
- Must be able to work 8AM to 12PM each day.
- Ability to lift a moderate amount of weight
- Great attitude and open mind to learning all aspects of the department
- Completion of three projects during internship
- Experience working at Hyatt Regency New Orleans or comparable sized Convention Hotel
- Has completed at least one internship prior
- Experience using entire Microsoft Suite
Primary Location: US-LA-New Orleans
Organization: Hyatt Regency New Orleans
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: NEW009111
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.