Hyatt Assistant Food & Beverage Manager in NEW YORK CITY, New York
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. This position reports to the F&B Manager.
The Assistant F&B Manager will be responsible tooversee the food and beverage areas within the hotel. Responsibilities may include scheduling, forecasting, training, and ensuring compliance with federal, state and local laws as well as all operating procedures. This person may also coordinate special events at the hotel. The Assistant Food and Beverage Manager must have strong communication and analytical skills. Food and Beverage cost control experience is helpful.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Two (2) years or more of progressive hotel F&B management experience preferred, typically with Hyatt
- Hotel or Hospitality degree an asset
- Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, must be an effective communicator and effective in providing exceptional customer service
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- Ideal applicant should have strong organizational skills, ability to work with flexible work schedule, be a team player and a dynamic leader
- Candidates should possess strong food and beverage knowledge –Wine/beverage knowledge in an upscale environment preferred, should include wine, spirits and beer
- Hotel experience and a thorough understanding of restaurant service
Primary Location: US-NY-New York City
Organization: Parker New York
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: NEW008378
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.