Hyatt Rooms Management Internship in NEW YORK CITY, New York
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
This is a 3-month paid Hyatt internship for students who have graduated from a hospitality program and are seeking a firsthand understanding of the hospitality industry. This program focuses primarily on Housekeeping. Responsibilities include but are not limited to inspecting rooms, supervising floors, assisting managers with ongoing initiatives and ensuring guest satisfaction. This role will also provide exposure to many other hotel operations such as Guest Services, Food and Beverage and Engineering.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Continuous authorization to work in the U.S.
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Recent graduate
- Hospitality or related major
- Capable of making a 3-month commitment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift, push and pull a moderate amount of weight (up to approx. 50 lbs).
- Ability to stand for a majority of the shift
Primary Location: US-NY-New York City
Organization: Hyatt Centric Times Square New York
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: NEW007587