Hyatt Front Office Host - Full Time in NEWPORT BEACH, California
Front Office colleagues are responsible for the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions. This highly visible role gives opportunity for casual conversation and has a direct impact on creating the guest experience. Other duties may include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires. The front office host will also have the opportunity to train in other areas of the front office including our telecommunications center/PBX. You'll be the face of Hyatt as a Front Office Host. If you have worked at other Hotels as a front desk clerk or you have an interest in hotel clerk jobs, we'd love to hear from you!
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Other benefits include: comprehensive health benefits package; 401k retirement plan; tuition reimbursement; paid time off; generous hotel room discount program and much more!
To search for other hotel jobs at Hyatt visit http://hyatt.jobs .
- You're more than welcome. *
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Strong computer skills required
- Experience with cash handling preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including morning, nights, weekends and holidays Use your past hotel job experience to make a difference at Hyatt. For immediate consideration for the Front Office Host position, click Apply Now and complete an application for the Front Office Host position on the Hyatt Careers Site!
Primary Location: US-CA-Newport Beach
Organization: Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Front Office
Req ID: NEW007700