Hyatt Banquet Bartender-On-call in OAK BROOK, Illinois
Bartenders are responsible for providing libations and offering customized recommendations. The right person should be familiar with the latest in mixology, bar equipment, and sanitation standards, with a focus on maintaining an attractive bar. This position offers opportunity for casual conversation, creativity and allows for building on one’s style and previous bartending experiences. Preferred candidates will have understanding of state and local serving guidelines. Must be Bassett Certified or obtain certification within 30 days of hire.
Barbacks are responsible for assisting banquet bartenders in replenishing their bars with needed alcohol. It is a fast-paced position including a lot of walking, pushing, lifting and reaching.
This candidate will be willing to be scheduled in either position.
- Serving experience required
- At least 1 year of bartending experience required
- Banquet experience a plus
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to work Friday and Saturdays as needed.
Primary Location: US-IL-Oak Brook
Organization: The Hyatt Lodge at McDonald%27s Campus
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Req ID: OAK000883
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.