Hyatt Steward/Dishwasher - Part Time/PM Shift in OAK BROOK, Illinois
A Steward or Dishwasher is primarily responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all hotel china, silverware, and cookware. This person must have good communication skills and have the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate amount of weight. This is a fast paced position that will involve constant customer interaction.
The shift of this position is primarily 4:30 pm – 1:00 am.
Ability to work afternoon and evenings including holidays and weekends. Ability to work mornings is a plus.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift, carry and push a moderate amount of weight
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Previous employment that includes physical labor
- Good English communication skills including the ability to read and write
- Must be able to obtain a food handlers card within 30 days of hire
Primary Location: US-IL-Oak Brook
Organization: Hyatt Lodge Oak Brook
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Part-time
Req ID: OAK000918
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.